Wednesday, March 12, 2008

25 Days old!

This is Dante with Drover in his pocket - he hung out there much of the morning!

Today was a big day. It started with me finding some bunnies with hurt paws when I went out to feed this morning. It looks like 3 of them have missing toes, torn paws, poor, poor babies! I am thinking that a dog may have nipped at them from under the cage? It could also be just the wire floor or mom or dad (I've seen both of them pushing the babies around a bit lately). So.... I moved the babies back in the house for now. I will take them out in the morning and see if Ruby will nurse them and be nice.

We also found a new home for two more of the bunnies! A nice lady is going to give Poirot and Clover a new home in a week or so. :-) That leaves just Millie available for adoption!

No comments:

Post a Comment